Chicken, bacon and spinach; three ingredients that go together very well. You find them in different combinations in different types of food all over the world. It’s hard to go wrong when these flavors are involved. I usually try to keep some cooked bacon on hand and you can even use leftover chicken. The addition of a Balsamic Vinaigrette ads a layer of sophistication to the simple wrap. It is simply delicious. Enjoy!
Chicken, Bacon and Spinach Wrap
- ½ lb. Cooked chicken meat, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 tortillas
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 T. Dijon Mustard
- Put vinaigrette ingredients together in a container with a lid, shake well.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat tortillas on a tray for 5 minutes until warmed through.
- Split chicken meat amongst 4 tortillas, top with bacon and spinach leaves
- Drizzle with vinaigrette dressing