But, Tacos Yo… Tacos.
Tacos! Thats a happy word for me. It pretty much doesn’t matter what kind of taco, just the anticipation of a good taco brightens my day. You’re probably thinking I sound food obsessed and you might be right. But, tacos yo… tacos.
These shrimp tacos are super simple to make and taste really good. And, using our POTG AIP Tortillas, they are safe for you to eat! They make the perfect soft shell for your taco enjoyment. If you haven’t yet, give them a try, then make delicious tacos for yourself or your entire family!
AIP/Paleo Shrimp Taco’s
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tortillas
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 haas avocado, removed from peel and sliced
- 1 cup finely shredded white or purple cabbage
- 2 limes
- 3 T. fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 T. olive oil
- Heat the tortillas on a tray in a 350 oven.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan and add shrimp, season with a little salt and a few tablespoons of lime juice.
- Toss until cooked through.
- Toss cabbage with 2 T. olive oil 2 T. chopped cilantro.
- Distribute shrimp amongst the six tortillas
- Top with sliced avocado and cabbage
- Serve with a lime wedge.
- Sprinkle additional cilantro over top of each.