Who Doesn’t Love Avocado?
I have actually met a person in my life that had never had avocado. No really, it’s true. Can you imagine not having avocado in your life? Guacamole is one of my favorite things on this planet. So creamy, delicious and loaded with lots of vitamins, avocados are also good for you! Have you ever noticed that when you serve guacamole there is almost never any leftover? That is because it is so tasty and good and everyone loves it. Luckily, there are many recipes available for guacamole if you suffer from an autoimmune condition. Here is a good, clean and safe AIP recipe for Guacamole. If you’ve missed having Tortilla chips with your guacamole because of autoimmune issues, now you can with our POTG AIP Tortillas!
AIP/Paleo Tortilla Chips and Guacamole
- 6 POTG Tortillas
- Olive oil
- 2 Haas Avocados
- 3 T. cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 2 T. red onion, minced
- Heat oven to 400
- Cut tortillas into triangles and lay on parchment lined sheet tray.
- Brush with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees until crisp, turning once.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt when you take them out of the oven.
- Scoop the avocado out of the skins and mash, add other ingredients and mix well.
- Dip chips into guacamole.