This is a great recipe to use when you have some overly ripe bananas lying around the kitchen. They’re naturally sweet from the coconut flour so it only needs two tablespoons of honey in the whole batch!
Paleo Banana Bread Muffins w/ Shredded Coconut
They’re so delicious you’ll be glad they come in separate portions. If it was a single loaf you might end up eating the whole thing in one sitting!
Paleo On The Go is a pre-made paleo meal delivery service. Don’t want to bake? Get these delicious Paleo Banana Nut Muffins delivered to your door!
- 3 overripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbs raw honey
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- unsweetened shredded coconut *Optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Using a food processor or blender, combine all wet ingredients until lump-free.
- In separate large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then gradually mix the wet & dry ingredients together.
- Fill muffin cups to desired height. These will not rise significantly so you can fill almost to the top if you wish.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut on top of the muffins before putting them into the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before enjoying.