Every summer there are food trends that go viral. This year a somewhat-paleo and refreshing treat took over the nation; bone broth popsicles.
Bone broth popsicles… isn’t that gross, though?
We know what you’re thinking. Bone broth isn’t the first the thing you’d think of putting in a popsicle. But, combined with fruit, it’s not that noticeable. The broth only adds a unique flavor profile that isn’t overbearing at all. It’s strangely delicious! This is a genius way of getting your kids to eat something nutrient dense. They will love them as much as our staff does.
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mango chopped
- 1 cup fresh peach, chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream, skimmed off top of coconut milk
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup bone broth
- Popsicle mold
- Cook fruit in a small saucepan with a cup of water to start softening and breaking it down. Remove from heat and puree with coconut cream, honey and bone broth until very smooth.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold and freeze.