Buffalo Chicken Wings have been around a while, but what about as a dip? Typically a Buffalo Chicken Dip would have ranch dressing and cream cheese as part of the recipe. But we are Paleo on the Go, so the chef has replaced those ingredients with coconut cream and nutritional yeast. Our recipe is clean and the perfect party snack to have on game day. Make a batch for you and your friends to enjoy!
- 2 lbs. Cooked chicken breast or thigh, chopped
- ½ cup Franks Original Hot Sauce
- 1 cup scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 cups coconut milk, reduced until thick
- 2 T. nutritional yeast powder
- Combine all ingredients and pour into a 9x13 pan
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks or paleo crackers to dip.
- Since this is a dip, you want to make sure that your chicken is cut small enough so that it can be picked up by the celery sticks or paleo crackers when dipped into it.