To showcase this awesome new addition to our menu, Chef Ann came up with this super tasty recipe. We were all raving about it here at the POTG headquarters when we were testing it- it’s perfectly creamy with just the right amount of spiciness from the Kielbasa.
PS – Don’t feel like cooking? Let us make it. Click here to get this dish sent to your doorstep.
- 1 kielbasa cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized into pasta strings
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 T. minced garlic
- 2 T. chopped basil
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Spiralize sweet potatoes, Saute them in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Add coconut cream, garlic, basil, nutritional yeast and Cajun seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer gently for 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat, Add sweet potato noodles to sauce and toss gently. Serve in large bowls with sliced scallions sprinkled over the top.
Paleo On The Go is a proud distributor of Pederson’s Natural Farms because of their dedication to quality ingredients, animal well-being, and close farmer relationships. Learn more about where we source our bacon and kielbasa here.