This is a great recipe when you want to put something on the table that is quick and easy, but most importantly tasty. Our Asian cuisine inspired Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is just that! To make a more complete meal you could keep some of our Asian Cauliflower Fried Rice on hand, heat it up while cooking up the stir fry and you are all set for a delicious AIP Asian inspired dinner.
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons coconut amino
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet. Add chicken, garlic, and ginger. Fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add 3/4 cup of the broth, the coconut aminos and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add broccoli. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and broccoli are crisp-tender.
- Mix arrowroot with remaining 1/4 cup chicken stock; stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently until sauce is thickened.
Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry (AIP)