Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry (AIP)
- ¼ cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons coconut amino
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet. Add chicken, garlic, and ginger. Fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add 3/4 cup of the broth, the coconut aminos and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add broccoli. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and broccoli are crisp-tender.
- Mix arrowroot with remaining 1/4 cup chicken stock; stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently until sauce is thickened.
Paleo on the Go Test Kitchen http://blog.paleoonthego.com/