Chicken, Mushroom and Goat Cheese Pizza with Seed Flour Crust
Who says paleo and grain-free pizzas have to be boring and basic? Well, when you have a paleo chef and a awesome gluten-free seed flour for the crust the possibilities are endless.
Grain-free CAN be gourmet
Plain old “cheese” and pepperoni pizzas are great, but for this one we are going full-on gourmet.
- ½ cup tomato puree
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 oz POTG Pesto and Sundried Tomato Goat Cheese Tort
- ½ cup cooked diced chicken meat
- 1 cup fresh sliced button mushrooms
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- In small sauté pan add olive oil to heat, put in 1 tsp. garlic, then add mushrooms and sauté sprinkling with 1 tsp. salt until cooked, set aside.
- In small pan, mix tomato puree, coconut cream, garlic, basil, salt and red pepper flakes and simmer for a few minutes to thicken. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and place two seed flour pizza crusts on it. Spread the sauce mixture on the crusts, spreading out evenly with a spoon. Sprinkle the chicken and mushrooms over the top of each crust and using a spoon, drop teaspoons full of the goat cheese evenly spaced over the top of each pizza, finally sprinkling with the chopped basil.
- Bake 5-8 minutes until crust is heated through.