Paleo ‘Goat Cheese’ and Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast
This 5-star main course recipe combines the rich flavors of chicken and our Pesto & Sundried Torta paleo “cheese” (you wont find it anywhere else). The tanginess of the sundried tomato and the creaminess of our cheese come together to create the perfect restaurant quality dish.
- 1 lb chicken breast (2 pieces, pounded to even 1/4” thickness)
- ¼ lb paleo goat cheese torta
- 4 sundried tomatoes, soaked in hot water and chopped finely
- 4 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. arrowroot, diluted in a little water
- Olive oil
- Split the goat cheese between the two chicken breasts, along with the sundried tomatoes and basil. Roll tightly and sear in a nonstick pan where you have heated some olive oil. Turn once, and place rolls, seam side down, in a baking dish and bake at 350 until chicken is cooked through.
- Deglaze the pan with chicken stock, add lemon juice, and simmer to reduce by half. Add arrowroot to thicken. Season to taste with salt. Serve the chicken with sauce over top.