Cilantro Lime Coconut Cauliflower Rice
When we were developing our Picadillo recipe in the POTG Test Kitchen, we served it with this delicious “rice” dish. The flavors of the rice perfectly compliment the complex flavors of our Picadillo. We wanted to share this recipe with you as a serving option. The Picadillo would be good on zoodles, or sweet potato starch noodles, whatever your favorite side dish is. Or just by the spoonful!
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 T. coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 T. cilantro, chopped
- 1 T. lime juice
- 2 t. honey
- ¼ t. sea salt
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and process, until chopped into “rice grains”.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the riced cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and continue to cook for 8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.