Add a Citrus Spice to All Your Favorite Dishes
Cilantro Lime Chili Infused Oil
Why use regular oil when you can add a hint of lime and chile to your cooking? Cilantro Lime Chili Infused Oil, Use it on seafood and vegetables. It’s also great for grilling.
- 1 cup light flavored olive oil
- 4 sprigs cilantro, washed and dried
- 4 thai chili peppers or 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- Zest from one lime
- Heat oil, steep cilantro, chilis and lime zest in it for a few minutes. Cool and jar.
- Would be good on fish, chicken, zucchini noodles, Asian chopped salad, mushrooms, green papaya salad.