Paleo on the Go’s Crustless Quiche is a gluten free, dairy free breakfast that combines convenience with taste. The recipe is easy, especially if you do the prep work ahead of time. Then, all its takes is a simple pack, pour and pop in the oven! Step away to get yourself ready for the day and 15 minutes later you’ve got a protein packed, muffin-shaped breakfast you can take on the go!
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp. bacon, cooked, chopped finely, reserve fat (we recommend PEDERSON FARM'S SUGAR-FREE BACON)
- 6 tbsp. cooked baby spinach
- 4 tbsp. sautéed, diced onion
- Beat eggs.
- Grease a nonstick muffin pan with bacon fat.
- Place bacon, onion and spinach in a cup then pour eggs over.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees until the eggs are puffed and cooked through.