This soup is Part 1 of our St. Patrick’s day recipe series! Gazpacho is defined as a Spanish vegetable soup, usually served cold. While this certainly isn’t an Irish dish, it’s really green. Not to mention it’s simple, refreshing, and ridiculously good.
In case you didn’t know, we’re a pre-made paleo meal delivery service. If you don’t feel like cooking this soup, let us deliver this Leek and Sweet Potato Soup right to your door.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3 ripe avocados
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Blend until smooth with an immersion blender. Chill in air tight container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, cucumber slices or poached shrimp.