Nothing says yummy like a delicious chocolate chip cookie. We use simple, real food ingredients such as almond and coconut flours in our recipe. Our paleo chocolate chip cookie batter can be made in advance and then used to make a few cookies at a time,or simply ORDER FROM US AT PALEO ON THE GO!
DIY Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Paleo friendly cookies made using almond and coconut flours instead of refined white flours. This recipe is paleo, which makes it gluten free, and if using ghee is dairy free as well.
Write a review
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed ghee, melted and cooled (we recommend using OMGhee, it's our secret ingredient!)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, pastured
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine liquids in another bowl.
- Mix together then add chocolate chips.
- Scoop on to lined cookie sheet and press down to form cookie shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Check cookies at 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and indulge!
Paleo on the Go Test Kitchen http://blog.paleoonthego.com/