We’re really excited to announce that we are adding Pederson’s Natural Farm’s Kielbasa to our menu. It’s the perfect protein for throwing together a quick breakfast, dinner or lunch. Our eggless kielbasa scramble is a great alternative to the typical egg breakfast. Our Executive Chef Ann came up with this hearty, eggless meal to help give you the energy you need to start the day.
By the way, if you don’t feel like cooking this you’re in luck. We will deliver this dish fully prepared right to your doorstep.
- 1 kielbasa, cut into ¼” rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large white sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- olive oil or bacon fat
- salt and pepper
- In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil or bacon fat over medium-high heat. Add the
- potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, around 8-10 minutes, stirring a few times to ensure even browning.
- In a separate skillet, brown the sliced kielbasa for around 5 minutes in 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Remove the kielbasa from the pan and set aside. Add the peppers and onions to the skillet and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked potatoes and kielbasa to the skillet with the onions and peppers and mix everything together.
- Can be served on its own or as a breakfast hash with eggs.
Watch Executive Chef Ann make this delicious Eggless Kielbasa Breakfast Scramble: