Great Uses for Five Awesome Sauces
If there’s one thing you can’t run and grab at your local supermarket, it’s paleo-approved sauces. It’s even tougher if you’re looking for AIP Approved sauce! But, did you know we have five great sauces available on our site? They are both Paleo and AIP approved. These sauces are made using real food ingredients with no preservatives or additives. They are great to have on-hand when you want to add a little something extra to your meals. Plus, there’s so much you can do with them! Skies the limit! Here are some great ideas for using them to make a delicious meal at home. Enjoy!
Creamy Bacon Alfredo Sauce
Great Uses for Creamy Bacon Alfredo Sauce
- Sweet Potato Shrimp Pasta Alfredo: Spiralize sweet potato, sauté quickly with olive oil and garlic, sauté some baby shrimp in olive oil and garlic, put over the noodles and top with warm Creamy Bacon Alfredo Sauce.
- Alfredo Clam Chowder: Use it as a soup base, add two bottles of clam juice, one small can of chopped clams and a half cup of cooked diced white sweet potatoes, bring to simmer and serve.
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole: Mix 1 lb. diced cooked chicken, 2 cups of cooked broccoli florets and the cooked insides of one spaghetti squash with one container of alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with pork dust and bake until bubbly.
- Creamy Eggs Benedict: Make Sweet Potato Pancakes. Poach two eggs, put over pancakes and top with hot Creamy Bacon Alfredo Sauce for a paleo eggs benedict.
POTG Salsa Verde
Great Uses for POTG Salsa Verde
- Taco Tuesday Meal: Make steak or mahi soft tacos with grain free tortillas, POTG Salsa Verde and shredded cabbage.
- Chilled Gazpacho Soup: Use as a soup base, put into a blender with the flesh of one avocado, one cup of coconut cream and the flesh of one peeled, seeded cucumber, and puree until smooth for a cold soup. Top with poached shrimp or chicken if you like.
- Mojo Pulled Pork: Slow cook a pork butt in your crock pot, adding salsa verde for last hour of cooking to create a mojo pork. Serve with cauliflower rice.
Lemon Dill Avocado Sauce
Great Uses for Lemon Dill Avocado Sauce
- Creamy Zoodle Pasta: Serve Lemon Dill Avocado Sauce warm over zucchini noodles. Top with chargrilled chicken breast or salmon filet.
- Creamy Chicken Salad/Sandwiches: Cube cooked chicken and use the sauce to make chicken salad on grain free bread with lettuce.
- Dill Smoked Salmon Omelet: Make a smoked salmon and onion omelet. Top with lemon dill avocado sauce.
- Veggie Fries with Dill Dipping Sauce: Make crispy parsnip oven fries with lemon dill dipping sauce.
AIP Nomato Marinara Sauce
Great Uses for AIP Nomato Marinara Sauce
- Eggplant Pizzas: slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into 1/2” thick circles. Season with salt and brush with olive oil. Bake on 375 degrees in the oven until softened and browning along the edges. Top with a few spoonfuls of Nomato Marinara Sauce, a few tablespoons of cashew cheese, put in oven to warm all the way through. Finish by topping it with finely chopped fresh basil.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs: Cook the meatballs using your favorite method. Simmer the meatballs in Nomato Marinara Sauce. Serve over cooked spaghetti squash or cooked sweet potato starch noodles. Enjoy!
- Linguine ai Fruiti di Mare: Sauté and a mix of seafood, shrimp, calamari, mussels, clams in garlic and oil. Then toss in hot Nomato Marinara Sauce and serve over zucchini noodles.
Great Uses for Tzatziki Sauce
Our Tzatziki Sauce is a new addition to our product line. Creamy and delicious you will forget that it is AIP!
- Greek Style Fillet Fish: Add some of this sauce to your favorite fish. You can grill or sauté the fish, then top it off with our Tzatziki Sauce for a pop of fresh flavor.
- Chicken Souvlaki: Make grilled chicken strips using greek herbs and spices. Serve our Tzatziki Sauce Souvlaki style over the grilled chicken. Add a salad and you’ve got a delicious meal.
- Greek Salad: Craving a refreshing salad? Cut up your vegetables and toss with our Tzatziki Sauce as the dressing. We like to add steak or chicken for delicious protein.
- Lamb Souvlaki: Roast your lamb shanks. Start by browning the lamb stove top before putting it in the oven. Make some delicious mashed cauliflower or mashed sweet potatoes. Then, use the sauce to top the roasted leg of lamb.
- Cucumber Dill Dip: Chop up some celery, carrots and peppers. Use the Tzatziki sauce as a dipping sauce for fresh vegetables. This goes great with buffalo wings!