Flank Steak with Citrus Marinade
Tender flank steak marinated ina savory citrus dressing, then cooked to perfection.
Write a review
- grassfed flank steak - 1-2 pounds
- orange - 1, juiced
- limes - 2, juiced
- fresh garlic - 4 cloves, crushed
- Dijon mustard - 1 Tbsp
- good quality balsamic vinegar - 1 Tbsp
- fresh ginger root - about 1 inch, grated (1 Tbsp
- Combine juice of orange and limes in a small bowl.
- Add crushed garlic and grated ginger to marinade.
- Whisk in brown mustard and vinegar.
- Place flank steak in a resealable bag, add marinade, and shake to coat the steak. Refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Grill flank steak for 6 - 7 minutes per side, turning once.
- Serve thinly sliced with your favorite side. Goes great with cauliflower mash or kale with coconut milk and bacon.
Paleo on the Go Test Kitchen http://blog.paleoonthego.com/
Recipe submitted by the always awesome Paleo Table.
Scope them out for great paleo resources, meal plan ideas, and tasty recipes!