Sometimes you just want some bread. You can make the paleo focaccia plain or add one of the herb seasonings to enhance the flavor.
Paleo Focaccia Bread
Write a review
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- Italian Seasoning or Herbs De Provence
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 X 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix together almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the coconut oil, and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with a fork or wire whisk and spread the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning or Herbs De Provence.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove the bread from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool so the bottom does not become soggy.
- Cut into 4 pieces – 145 calories per piece
Paleo on the Go Test Kitchen http://blog.paleoonthego.com/
Show some love to “Just for your health” this was delicious!