Paleo on the Go Kale Sauce
Our Kale Sauce Recipe is a great condiment for your favorite seafood or chicken dishes. Use it as a basting sauce while grilling or as we show it used as an accompaniment to the Bacon Wrapped Scallops. Easy to make and so delicious!Be sure to let us know if you try this recipe at home. Post a picture on Facebook!
- 1 large avocado
- 2 cups kale blanched in boiling water and drained
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 2 t. chopped garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 T. salt
- ½ cup coconut vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup raw cashews soaked overnight in water and drained
- ½ cup honey
- Puree all sauce ingredients together until smooth.