When I was young my mom would make us Mexican Hot Chocolate on special occasions. Now, anytime I smell cinnamon and chocolate it brings up warm, happy memories. I remember bouncing around when we tried this Mexican Chocolate Fondue. Creamy and chocolatey with a hint of chili and cinnamon, the fondue goes well with sliced fruit or paleo tortilla chips for dipping. One of the best parts is how simple it is to make. Impress your friends with this healthy chocolatey treat.
Paleo Mexican Chocolate Fondue
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut cream (skimmed from top of can of coconut milk)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 T. honey
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- Heat coconut cream in saucepan until simmering.
- Put chocolate chips in small bowl and pour hot cream over them.
- Stir to melt thoroughly.
- Stir in the cinnamon and chili flakes.
- Serve with fresh churros, strawberries and banana slices.