Great pizza is the holy grail of the paleo world. Well, at least one of the holy grails!
Paleo Pizza Made with 7 Seeds Crust
This seed flour crust combined with the Our own POTG “Straight From The Farm Cheddar” is a winning duo. The cheese is melty and cheesy, while the crust is just what you’d want from a pizza crust. We teamed up with our friends from Guiltless Superfoods in Austin, TX to create this amazing Mexican delight. Their Pizza Crust was yummy and filling. The best part is that it’s made of healthy seeds!
- 2 seed flour pizza crusts (We used Guiltless Superfoods Pizza Crusts)
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 T. sliced scallions
- 8 shrimp
- 2 tsp. blackening seasoning
- 2 T. olive oil
- 4 oz POTG Smoky Southwest Cheese, sliced
- 2 tsp. jalapeno peppers finely minced
- In a saute pan place 2 T. olive oil, heat and saute the shrimp, sprinkling with the blackening seasoning.
- When cooked, set aside.
- Mix together the tomato puree, cumin and salt.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet tray with parchment and place the two seed flour crusts on the tray.
- Spread half of the sauce on each crust spreading evenly with a spoon. Sprinkle the jalapenos, then lay out 4 shrimp on each crust. Lay slices of the cheese evenly over each crust, then sprinkle with sliced scallions.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until crust is heated through and cheese is melted