Who Doesn’t Love a Good Paleo Brownie?
Brownies are the ultimate Paleo comfort food. They’re great for any celebration. Our chef came up with another great Paleo version of a brownie, with a little twist for the winter season. Infusing the batter with mint and coffee elevates the basic brownie to gourmet status. And it’s Paleo, making it a real food safe treat. Be sure to try this one at home!
We can also deliver our amazing “Blondies“, (also a great alternative to the normal brownie) to your doorstep through our paleo meal delivery service. Save time and hassle with our overnight paleo desserts delivered! You’ll be quite satisfied with your selection.
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup melted ghee or coconut oil
- ¼ cup strong coffee
- ½ tsp. mint extract
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix honey, ghee, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Add almond flour, cacao, coffee, mint extract, baking soda and salt.
- Stir to blend.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, until center is set.