In Celebration of National Blonde Brownie Day
Here at Paleo on the Go we love to celebrate holidays. Especially delicious holidays like National Blonde Brownie Day. This year the official celebration of Blonde Brownie goodness is on Sunday, January 22nd. To honor this lighter variety, we are offering up our Paleo Blonde Brownie Recipe just for you! It is different from the Melt In Your Mouth Blondie recipe created by our Executive Chef that is available in our store (in fact you can click on the link below to buy some). But, it is fully Paleo and really yummy – you should definitely try it at home!
Paleo Blonde Brownie
- 1/2 cup ghee
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ½ cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream ghee and coconut sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine flours and baking soda and add to wet mixture.
- Mix well to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9x9” pan with ghee and spoon batter into the pan, smoothing out top.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.