Mmmmmmm Bacon! Who doesn’t love a good BLT?
A classic sandwich made as a wrap with Paleo on the Go Tortillas. Always cook bacon on a sheet pan in the oven, it turns out flat as well as nice and crispy! The crisp Pedersons Natural Farms Sugar Free Bacon paired with your favorite avocado and some nice vine ripened tomatoes, all wrapped up in one of our Paleo on the Go Tortillas, Pure heaven!
- 6 slices Pederson’s Bacon
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 3 large lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 avocado, pit removed and scooped out of shell
- Two POTG tortillas
- Cook the bacon on a sheet tray in a 350 oven until crisp. Dice tomatoes, slice lettuce, slice avocados.
- Heat the tortillas in a saute pan, then top with bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado. Top with paleo mayonnaise.