Paleo Blueberry Muffins
Want to try your hand at making our blueberry muffins at home? Our paleo blueberry muffins are great to have on hand for holiday house guests, hungry munchkins, and maybe even a few for Santa?? They are also a great on the go breakfast food.
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs, pastured
- 1/2-3/4 cups organic, fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (look for one without cornstarch)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 T vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin.
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a large bowl. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the lined muffin tin.
- Bake approximately 20-25 minutes until firm to the touch and slightly browned on top.
- Let cool, then enjoy!