We’ve loved teaming up with Tessemae’s to bring you our ranch cauliflower dip that is super easy and you can enjoy this Father’s Day weekend or anytime you want that creamy ranch taste with some wings! This is also a great, fun way to get the nutrients of the cruciferous cauliflower without even realizing it! Try out our recipe for ranch cauliflower recipe and let us know what you think in the comments below.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bottle Tessemae's Ranch Dressing
- sea salt
- Wash and dry cauliflower. Cut into large florets. Boil until just tender. Do not overcook.
- Strain out cauliflower. Throw on a lined sheet pan and roast 10-15 mins at 350 to dry them out.
- In a deep bowl use an immersion blender to whip the cauliflower until smooth and creamy. Then blend in about a cup of Tessemae's dressing. Taste and add more if needed.
- Fold in some chopped chives for a little freshness and color.
- Add sea salt if necessary.