It’s not often you find a ridiculously luxurious desert that requires no cooking whatsoever. But, that’s exactly what this Chocolate Mousse is all about. It has all the decadent flavor and texture of a conventional mousse, but without any of the problematic ingredients.
You might be surprised to see avocado in a dessert recipe, but it actually provides the perfect fatty consistency. Trust us, this isn’t chocolate-y guacamole! It’s top-notch chocolate mousse that would feel at home in a nice restaurant. Enjoy!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (optional)
- 2 tsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt to taste
- Add some toppings like toasted pecan pieces, fresh berries, or shredded coconut to mix it up
- Purée all ingredients (except for any toppings) until smooth.