When we think of wings, we usually imagine chicken smothered in messy, sticky, buffalo sauce. And, that sauce is admittedly delicious.
A Less Messy Wing Option
But, as our Chef pointed out to me, sometimes it’s nice to have a dryer, more savory option available. Something that’s less likely to stain your couch during the next major sporting event.
This awesome “Dry Rub” wing recipe is a paleo take on Memphis-Style wings that is sure to compete with the more traditional style!
This is a great recipe, perfect to serve at your next party, or for a tasty dinner watching your favorite team. But guess what? we now offer a Zesty Dry Rub Wing in our store, so follow the link and get some today. Just pop them in the oven, bake and enjoy!
- 3lb Chicken Wings
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1 T. cumin
- 1 t. cayenne
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. mustard powder
- 2 T. salt
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Put all the dry rub ingredients into a shaker and stir well to combine.
- Toss wings in the olive oil and spread out on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Shake the dry rub mixture evenly over them.
- Bake in a 400 oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle on another layer of dry rub. Return them to the oven for another 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.