Paleo Pumpkin Curry Soup
The air is crisp and the days are getting shorter. It’s the time of year that you think about snuggling by the fire with a nice warm cup of soup and a good book. Who doesn’t love comfort foods? Especially when the weather starts to change. Here’s a great fall soup that’s flavorful, hearty and easy to make! You can roast your own pumpkin (makes the whole house smell great) or pick up some delicious canned pumpkin if you don’t have the time. Our scrumptious pumpkin curry soup recipe adds the delicious flavor of curry to make this exotic soup one of your seasonal favorites.
- Flesh from 1 sugar pie pumpkin, roasted and seeds removed or 1 can of pumpkin purée
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 Tbs curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Unsalted Chicken stock or bone broth as needed
- Sauté onions in coconut oil in a sauce pan until soft.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste for seasonings.
- Add stock or broth until desired consistency.
- Enjoy warm!