In celebration of our freedom here’s a recipe that truly honors the day! This patriotic inspired dish uses the brilliant colors of red strawberries, blueberries, and coconut cream to create the food version of the American flag.
Patriotic Poundcake Can Be AIP Approved!
This delicious paleo poundcake is made from Otto’s Cassava flour and the entire dessert is paleo and AIP compliant.
- 2 cups of Otto's Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. of Seasalt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 egg substitute
- 4 tbsp. gelatin in 6 tbsp. of water
- 2/3 cups of honey
- 2/3 cups of coconut oil, solid
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. of vanilla
- Mix together ingredients.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6 cups of coconut cream
- 3 tbsp. of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of honey
- Using a whisk, blend all ingredients until thick.