Write a review
- 3 # ripe fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (or frozen)
- 2-3 T. honey (add gradually and taste, ripeness of fruit will determine how much honey you need)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 T. arrowroot powder
- 2 cups cassava flour
- 1 ½ cups honey
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 T. coconut oil melted for pan
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all of batter ingredients together until smooth.
- Add sliced peaches with cinnamon, arrowroot and honey in a saucepan and cook over low heat until bubbly and tender.
- Add melted coconut oil to the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Pour in batter, then top evenly with the cooked fruit mixture.
- Place in 350 oven and bake for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 275 and bake another 15 minutes until set in the center.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Paleo on the Go Test Kitchen http://blog.paleoonthego.com/