While grass-fed beef is always a winner, the real stars of this recipe are the maple praline bacon and the POTG Straight From The Farm Cheddar. How can you go wrong with sweet bacon and melty paleo cheese?
So, shake your burger routine up a little bit and try this recipe. The bacon alone is worth it.
Pick up a pack of our Pederson’s farm sugar free bacon right here!
- 1 lb. grass fed ground beef
- 1 package Pederson’s Bacon
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup ground pecans
- 1 package POTG Straight from the Farm Cheddar, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 T. chopped parsley
- Season meat with sea salt and form into patties, whatever size you like. Fry them on both sides until cooked to your preference. They can be grilled on the barbecue also.
- Lay the bacon strips out on a parchment lined baking tray, bake in a 350 oven until just crisp. Remove and lightly sprinkle each slice with the coconut sugar and pecans.
- Return to the oven for another minute or two to melt the sugar and nuts onto the bacon slices.
- Lay a burger on each plate and top with a slice of the cheddar cheese. Criss cross the bacon strips over the top of the burger and crumble and sprinkle extra bacon around the plate. Garnish with chopped parsley.