Paleo on the Go Praline Bacon
Sweet, crunchy, nutty and salty our Praline Bacon recipe hits all those notes and will surely become a favorite item for breakfast or anytime! We used it to top a delicious burger. However, this bacon goes well on top of white sweet potatoes, our delicious Paleo Mac and Cheese or POTG Butternut Squash Bisque! Of course, you can also just eat it by itself. I mean, it is bacon!
- 12 oz package Pederson’s Bacon
- ¼ cup granulated coconut sugar
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- Lay the bacon strips out on a parchment lined baking tray, bake in a 350 oven until just crisp.
- Remove and lightly sprinkle each slice with the coconut sugar and pecans.
- Return to the oven for another minute or two to melt the sugar and nuts onto the bacon slices.