Mmmmm Raspberry Jam, homemade jams are truly great treats. They’re the perfect way to enjoy the flavors of your favorite fruits. Good jams are slightly sweet and made with simple ingredients. Unfortunately, most store-bought jams are filled with high fructose corn syrup and preservatives.
Homemade Raspberry Jam
Aside from raspberries, this recipe only contains lemon juice, honey and grass-fed gelatin.
PS- This jam goes really well with our Plantain Cakes – we tried it.
- 1 lb of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 tsp. grass fed gelatin
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, stir in berries and lemon juice.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next add the honey, stir and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, add gelatin and dissolve completely.
- Mixture will thicken into a jam-like consistency as it cools.