Make Your Own Rosemary Garlic Infused Olive Oil to Flavor Meat
Make your own infused oil to use with your favorite steak or lamb chops to add a rich Rosemary and Garlic flavor. It’s good on fish and roasted vegetables too! Just cut up some root vegetables and toss with the oil, add salt and pepper and roast. Yum!
- 1 cup light flavored olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, washed and dried
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced in half
- Heat oil, steep rosemary and garlic in it for a few minutes. Cool and jar.
- Would be good on roast chicken, on asparagus, salmon, roast potatoes, lamb, steak.