I love these sausage cups. Super easy to make and just as versatile. If you’d like, put diced vegetables in the cup before you put the egg in! This would a be a great hot breakfast for busy moms and dads to make. You could prep the night before, make your sausage cups and add whatever else you want, cover and refrigerate overnight. Then, when you get up in the morning, crack an egg into each “cup” then bake. Our Sausage Egg Muffin Cups area a nutritious breakfast on the go for the entire family.
Sausage Egg Muffin Cups
- 6 eggs
- 12 oz raw breakfast sausage (any kind)
- 3 Tblsp green onion
- 6 Tblsp minced cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grease muffin tin with bacon grease
- Place raw breakfast sausage in each cup, forming a thin layer on the bottom and the the sides forming cups. Try to use as little meat as possible in creating your meat cups
- Crack an egg in each "meat cup"
- Sprinkle with bacon and sliced scallions
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes in 400 degree oven