Spinach Artichoke dip seems to be one of everyone’s favorite go-to party appetizer. It’s the perfect snack for dipping- it’s creamy and addicting.
Unfortunately, the conventional version is full of dairy, which is problematic for anyone who is sensitive or avoiding it due to the paleo diet.
This recipe packs in all of the things you like without the all the sour cream and cheese.
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 4 T. arrowroot dissolved in 3 T water
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- ½ cup finely minced onion
- ½ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 8 oz chopped fresh spinach
- 2t. salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Bring coconut milk to simmer add dissolved arrowroot slowly whisking it in until a very thick creamy consistency is achieved. Remove from heat and add all of the other ingredients to the
- coconut milk. Pour mixture into a small baking dish, and bake at 400 until bubbly and golden.
- Dip paleo crackers, sweet potato chips or veggies into this dip.