When it comes to barbeques and warm weather, the sides can really make the meal. One of the best sides to have is coleslaw, but this is not your typical, creamy slaw. This coleslaw has a bit of tang and a whole lot of flavor!
Coleslaw is one of those foods that makes us think of summer, when mom used to make a big batch for the whole family. It’s super simple and requires no cooking, so you’re kitchen can stay nice and cool. Get our paleo mayonnaise recipe here.
- 14oz or 1 pre-mixed bag of chopped green & red cabbage, carrots
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Paleo Mayo
- ½ tbs dijon mustard
- ½ tbs minced onion
- ¼ tsp each: dill weed, garlic powder, pepper
- ¼-½ tsp salt
- Combine cabbage mixture with apple cider vinegar, mayo and mustard.
- Add in seasonings/spices and mix well.
- Place in fridge until ready for eating and serve chilled.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.