Thyme Lemon Infused Olive Oil
Great on vegetables or grilled fish!
Thyme and lemon go well together and will enhance nearly any dish you use it on. It is especially good for grilling fish or for making salad dressings, thats why this Thyme Lemon Infused Olive Oil is a great condiment to have on hand.
- 1 cup light flavored olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, washed and dried
- zest peeled from one lemon
- Heat oil, steep thyme and lemon peel in it for a few minutes.
- Cool and jar.
- This infused oil would be good on a steamed artichoke, green salad, sliced avocado, steamed string beans, grilled fish.