These decadent truffled Mashed Sweet Potatoes are great for adding a fine dining quality to your dinner. This dish will satisfy any truffle fanatic. It’s pairs perfectly with beef and lamb (try it with our Braised Lamb Shanks with Rosemary and Red Wine found here).
- 2lb white sweet potatoes
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 oz white truffle oil
- 2 t. sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Peel and cube potatoes. Put in saucepan, cover with water and simmer until tender. Drain.
- In another pot, heat coconut cream and truffle oil. Mash potatoes and add cream mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Oftentimes, simplicity is key when cooking with great, fresh ingredients. That’s what this simple asparagus recipe is all about- it let’s taste of the vegetable shine.
- 1lb Asparagus
- Pinch sea salt
- Cut tough ends off asparagus stalks.
- Bring saucepan of water to simmer, add pinch of salt.
- Add asparagus, simmer until just tender.