Do you like olives? If so then you will love this recipe. Clean, simple ingredients are once again key. This recipe couldn’t be easier, put all the ingredients into your food processor and blend until it is the consistency you like. I think I am going to start keeping a batch of this in my refrigerator for those times I need a little somethin, somethin! Give it a try!
AIP Olive Tapenade
- 2 1/2 C Mixed Pitted Olives such as Black Kalamata and Green, drained
- 2 Tbl. Capers drained
- 1 Tbl. Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp. Oregano dried
- 2 Tbl. Fresh Parsley Leaves chopped
- 1 Tbl. Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- 1 Tbl. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the olives, capers, garlic, oregano, parsley, basil, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- For a spreadable tapenade, process until a paste is formed, stopping to scrape down the bowl a few times.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and olive oil. Serve with toasted pita triangles, crackers or crudité. Goes great with paleo cheese.