You ever have those food experiments that are not only successful, but turn out way beyond your wildest dreams. Well, this is one of those experiments. You don’t need fancy ice cream equipment to make the one of the most decadent paleo ice creams you’ve ever tasted. This ice creamy is combines the awesome powers of our POTG fudge (which is full of delicious coconut oil and chocolate) and our famous Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Don’t take my word for it, every ingredient in this recipe is pretty darn awesome; the final product is greater than the sum of it’s parts.
- Three packs of POTG cookies (6 Cookies Total)
- 4 bananas (Frozen)
- 2 packs of POTG fudge
- 1 cup of coconut cream or coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Food processor
- Peel and freeze bananas
- Cut into quarter inch slices
- Cut fudge into chunks
- Chop up cookies into chunks
- Place bananas and fudge into food processor
- Add coconut cream and vanilla
- Pulse several times, then turn on until smooth
- Add cookie chunks and pulse a few times (Don't completely break them down)
- Pour into a bowl
- Refreeze, scoop, garnish, enjoy!