Avoiding eggs for one reason or another? The Eggless Kielbasa Scramble will give you the energy to take on the day. We tend to think of breakfast requiring eggs, but there are no rules about what you can eat in the morning!
Get the super awesome Kielabasa in this recipe delivered to your doorstep by clicking here.
- 1 kielbasa, cut into ¼” rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 large white sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- olive oil or bacon fat
- salt and pepper
- In a heavy bottomed skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil or bacon fat over medium-high heat. Add the
- potatoes to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, around 8-10 minutes, stirring a few times to ensure even browning.
- In a separate skillet, brown the sliced kielbasa for around 5 minutes in 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Remove the kielbasa from the pan and set aside. Add the peppers and onions to the skillet and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked potatoes and kielbasa to the skillet with the onions and peppers and mix everything together.
- Can be served on its own or as a breakfast hash with eggs.