Just when you think there’s not much to a cookie. You just take it out of the package and eat right? What could I possibly do with an autoimmune protocol cookie other than gobble it up? Here’s just one of the many ways you can use POTG’s newest AIP dessert treat!
Paleo AIP Carob Delight Fruit Salad
Isn’t this a beautiful dish? It shows how incredibly versatile and delicious our Carob Delight Slim Mint Cookie can be. You could throw this together for afternoon tea with friends. Better yet, treat yourself! Sit back, put your feet up and relax with a good book and this delicious, healthy AIP snack. The fruit really enhances the flavors in the cookie. Plus, who doesn’t love a little chocolate with their strawberries?
- 2 apples, peeled
- 12 strawberries, hulls removed
- 2 bananas
- 4 kiwi fruits
- 4 AIP Slim Mint Cookies
- Peel and dice the apples.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit.
- Arrange the fruit decoratively on 4 plates using an AIP Slim Mint Cookie as the center focal point on each plate.