For us real foodies, there’s a never-ending need for more quick, easy, and nutritious meal ideas. That’s why Chef Ann created this simple, yet filling dish that even picky, non-paleo eaters will love. Not to mention, it’s full of protein and healthy fats!
By the way, we’re a pre-made paleo meal delivery service. Here’s our full menu!
- 1 lb. beef sirloin or tenderloin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of one lemon
- Sea salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 large white sweet potatoes
- 3 T. duck fat, melted
- Sea salt
- 1 head broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425. Peel and chop potatoes into 1” cubes. Toss in melted duck fat and spread out on
- parchment lined sheet tray. Roast in 425 oven for 20 minutes until golden. Remove and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cut beef into bite sized pieces. Heat olive oil in large saute pan and add garlic, when it starts sizzling, add beef. Saute beef until golden brown and cooked to your preference. Remove from heat and squeeze a little lemon juice over it and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a quart of water in a saucepan until boiling. Add broccoli florets and simmer until just cooked.
- Spoon half the beef, potatoes and broccoli onto each of two plates and drizzle with extra pan sauce from the meat.