I’ve never met a pancake I didn’t like.
And paleo pancakes are no exception. These banana pancakes with Nikki’s Coconut Butter Spread aren’t just for breakfast. They are an anytime treat meant to be enjoyed. This recipe is simple with just mashed bananas, coconut flour, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. They are very moist and gluten-free! Top them with your choice of Nikki’s Coconut Butter flavors or maybe some ghee and organic maple syrup. Yum! Make sure to give this recipe a try, you will be glad you did!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- In small bowl mash bananas until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Add bananas to egg mixture and whisk together until well combined.
- Add coconut flour and stir in.
- Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Batter should thicken slightly as flour absorbs.
- Heat pan/griddle over medium heat.
- Add enough ghee to cover surface.
- Gently ladle batter 2-3 tablespoons into the pan.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until edges brown and bubbles appear.
- Flip and cook for about the same amount of time on the opposite side.
- Add more ghee to pan between batches.
- Serve with spoonfuls of any flavor Nikki’s Coconut Butter Spead and maple syrup over the top.