AIP Paleo Banana Pumpkin Pucks
Looking for pumpkin on the go? Try making these delicious pumpkin pucks to take with you. Thanks to the PALEO PARENTS for originally sharing this delicious pumpkin recipe.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 very ripe bananas (medium)
- 7 dates, pureed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, liquified
- 2/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a food processor combine all wet ingredients together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse until combined.
- Fill 3/4 full in lined muffin cups or greased muffin tin (they will not rise but more would be too dense IMO).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes, will be firm to the touch.
- Makes 1 dozen pucks. They’re not quite as ‘puck’ and velvet-like as our ORIGINAL RECIPE, but they’d be a perfect in-school snack since they’re free of all top allergens!
- Store at room temperature only for a day or two, otherwise keep in the fridge or freezer (if they last that long!). Do these easy and fun steps (?) with your little one!”