For lunch today I made a pork tenderloin, cabbage, and broccoli slaw stir-fry! This was extremely easy and flavorful. You could also use chicken or beef…even shrimp!
Pork, Cabbage, and Broccoli Slaw Stir Fry Recipe
Write a review
- Take a local pork tenderloin and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the meat with pink salt, pepper, and Trader Joe’s 21 spice mix.
- Fry the pork in a large wok or frying pan over med/high with a 2 TBS of coconut oil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add to the pan 2 cups of Trader Joe’s broccoli slaw and a bag of shredded cabbage. You can also shred a small head of cabbage, and add shredded carrot or any other veggies you enjoy. This filled the pan to the top. Turn the heat down to medium.
- Add 3 cloves of thinly sliced garlic, and put a couple TBS of ghee or a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on top of everything.
- *As it cooks down stirring becomes easier.
- Let it cook over medium heat until the slaw and cabbage are cooked down and tender.
- At the end add 1-2 TBS fish sauce, 2-3 TBS coconut aminos, and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
Paleo on the Go Test Kitchen http://blog.paleoonthego.com/
This recipe was created by the always amazing and creative Kathryn from Primal Bliss.
Check her site out for great ideas and yummy recipes! 🙂