Another great way to use cauliflower is to “rice” it. There are many ways, but my favorite is to run raw cauliflower through the grater attachment on my food processor. You can then use the raw riced cauliflower in many different ways:
- Sauté it with onions and garlic, serve like rice
- Add it raw to your salad, I love doing this. It’s a great added crunch.
- Make fried rice-type dish: eggs, coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, bok choy
- Sauté with diced, cooked sweet potato, cooked bacon, and peppers.
- Great when served alongside anything with a sauce, use it to soak up the sauce!
- The possibilities are endless, be creative!
- Let us know your favorite preparation for enjoying riced cauliflower.
This is a great anytime dish and the recipe can be found in the video below. If you would rather purchase some pre-made, we have it on our menu! Check it out here on our menu.